Blogtastic

Sunday, September 25, 2005

I'm still uncertain about putting a theme to this blog.

I would like to see the rest of the class' blogs and do a comparison or just see what everyone else is doing. Not necessarily so I can follow, but just to get an idea.

So while I'm still deciding on a theme, I can talk about my weekend I guess.

I worked on Friday and ran into an old friend at the coffee place which was nice. We caught up until my ride came.

I graduated with my BA in English in the spring of '04 and I haven't seen too many familiar faces; it was nice to see one. I hope we get to hang out more.

My boyfriend came to visit; he lives at home in Canal Fulton, which is where I just moved from. We mostly just sat around all weekend and avoided campus. I lived here for 4 years and he lived here for 2 so there's nothing new and exciting to show him.

We did stroll over to Goodale Park for Via Colori which is a rad street art festival. I liked the art, but had more fun watching the Flaggots perform.

Anyway, I guess that does it for post #2.

Man, I need to make this thing more exciting.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:38 AM, Blogger Lewis said…

    Thanks for the link to the Flaggots and ViaColori sites - both new to me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home