Blogtastic

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I have a goal.

I'm going to clean this pitiful blog up tonight.

And write a real entry.

It's weird "maintaining" two "blogs" at the same time. I still have my livejournal, which I'm really comfortable with. I became comfortable with it because I messed around with it so much. So that's what I'm going to do with blogger.

I can't believe I haven't posted in almost a week! It's really easy to get out of the habit (or never start it?) with these blogs. I've gone a month without updating El-Jay at times. Then again, I like having the option of making a post "friends-only" or "private."

Alright. I'll be back soon, blogger. Just wait.

Edit: I'm still tinkering with this thing. I seem to have forgotten some HTML we learned in class; mainly, how to make it so the links open a new page instead of going directly from Blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home