Blogtastic

Monday, October 31, 2005

I took 3257829 pictures this weekend with my dad's digital camera. He has two. He just got a new one...Where's the love?

My parents are freaking me out right now. They just bought a bunch of new stuff. The selfish child in me is wondering where this is coming from and how I can use it to pay off my loans. The cynic in me is questioning this ultra-capitalist-suburban lifestyle. But mostly I just liked watching the Invader Zim Halloween episode on the new big screen.

Anyway, I'm going to try a weekend in pictures if I can figure out some sort of "behind-the-cut" method or ultra shrinkage to be nice to people with dial-up.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Lewis said…

    You wrote, "The selfish child in me is wondering where this is coming from and how I can use it to pay off my loans." With a son just out of college and saddled with student loans and a daughter in college accruing student loans, I worry about this every time I spend money on anything that isn't a necessity. Then I think about how much bigger their loans would be if I hadn't shelled out much of my salary every month they were in college to help with tuition, room, and board, and I think, "They are young. . . . Time for me!" :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home